If you thought that t-Mobile was done with Uncarrier 5.0, you were right. How about Uncarrier 6.0 on the same day? Well, they did it. They announced a new service called unRadio with Rhapsody and said that they will be “un-leashing music in America.
Thanks to its “Music Freedom” movement, T-mobile Simple Choice customers who stream music using the following services, will not be charged.
- iTunes Radio
Starting June 23, T-Mobile customers who have unlimited 4G LTE will be able to use the unRadio with Rhapsody app for free. Other customers will have to pay $4 per month to take advantage of the unlimited ad-free music streaming. Rhapsody is currently available for both Android and iOS. Here are its features:
- No ads. Ever. Seriously
- Download any song, album, or playlist
- Instant access to over 30 million songs
- Create and share your own playlists
- Hundreds of editorially programmed playlists and stations
- Thousands of live radio stations from all over the world
- Blazing fast playback
- Artist and genre radio stations that can be saved
Notice how Google Music is not included? T-Mobile’s CEO said that it is not out of the question. Let’s see if they can work something out with Google.
Not bad T-Mobile, not bad at all!