If you’re a fan of The Sims, then you’re going to want to try out EA’s latest title on Android, The Sims FreePlay. With The Sims FreePlay, you can be in charge of up to 16 Sims. The game runs in real time, meaning when its daytime in your life, it’s also daytime in your Sims’ life; same goes for night time. The game features the following and more:
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
Best of all, the game is free for you to play on Android. While you can play the game entirely free on Android, EA is hoping that you will open up your wallet via in-app purchases to do things like build your house, buy furniture, and other necessities that Sim characters need.
The game is currently available for you to download from the Android Market. If you’re on a tiered data plan, make sure you hop on a Wi-Fi network because you will need to download a whopping 700MB file to start playing. So, if you’re ready to play God to virtual people, head over to the Android Market and download The Sims FreePlay today.
Mobile viewing link
(How to use QR codes)
Android market link