Mark Zuckerberg’s plan to flood the world with apps is starting to become a reality. Today, Facebook launched an app called Slingshot, which is said to be a direct competitor to the ever popular app Snapchat.
Slingshot is somewhat similar to Snapchat in terms of snapping a picture or recording a video and quickly sharing it with friends. However, there is a little caveat. Let’s say your friends send you a picture/video, you will not be able to see it unless you send them a picture or video back. And that is without even knowing what the content of their message is. Weird, isn’t it??
Here are the rest of the features:
- Go shot for shot: To unlock new shots, first you have to sling something back
- Enjoy it while it lasts: Once you swipe a shot away, it’ll no longer be viewable
- Send a quick reply: After unlocking a shot, respond with your reaction
- Get creative: Express yourself with captions and drawings
- Look when you want: View unlocked shots later if you’re busy
You can give Slingshot a try by hitting the link below. There is a chance that none of your friends are using it right now. Let us know what you think by dropping a comment below.
via Play Store