If you’re a Sky subscriber in the UK with a Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note, or Galaxy Nexus, there’s some good news for you. The official Sky app for Android received an update today, and your Samsung devices should now be compatible. In addition to bringing compatibility to the Nexus, Note and SIII, the updated Sky Go app also brings the following new features:
- Sky Anytime+ with on demand Movies and Entertainment
- Search the Anytime+ catalogue
- Manage your Sky Account from the app
- Move the app to SD Card
- Bug fixes and improved stability
- Support for ICS on our compatible devices
With the Sky Go app for Android, you will now be able to access over 22 channels of UK streaming TV over 3G and Wi-Fi. With the new Sky Anytime+ with on demand movies and entertainment, you will have access to movies and tv shows from Sky Movies, Sky 1, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living, and Sky Arts.