Tucked in today’s Samsung press release was a really good trade-in deal. As you may know, pre-orders of the Galaxy Note 4 will begin tomorrow. To sweeten things up, Samsung said that they will guarantee $200 when you trade in your old, working smartphone.
Those of who are wondering what the guidelines are. Read this:
- Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 From any carrier or retailer in the U.S. from 9/19 through 10/16.
- Trade in any working smartphone (at your carrier or retailer).
- Starting 10/10, come back to this site to submit your purchase and trade-in information
- Enter your contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, and date of birth)
- Enter your device’s HEX MEID or IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address.
- Upload both pre-order and trade-in receipts for validation.
It also says that ‘eligible participants will receive a check equal to the difference between $200 and the trade-in amount (minimum $10) provided by a participating retailer.‘
This is a pretty great deal if you ask us. Let’s say you want to buy the Note 4 outright (no contract). You will have to shed about $750. With this trade-in promo and if you have an old phone collecting dust, You’ll end up paying $550 for a top of the line Android phone – perhaps the best one yet. I forgot to mention that the limit is 3 trade-ins per household in 3 different transactions.
If you have any questions, drop a comment below and we’ll do our best to answer them.