We just gone done reporting about the Galaxy S III releasing in Canada on June 20, and now, the folks at TmoNews are claiming that T-Mobile will launch it on the same day. As you all know, all of the U.S. carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint have been very quiet about their release dates for the Samsung phone.
Here is the list of upcoming devices, according to TmoNews:
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
- T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th
It looks like T-Mobile is getting ready to have a couple of good months. Not only they’ll launch the Galaxy S III but they’ll also release a couple of Huawei devices and, yes, the Galaxy Note on July 11. We’re for sure cannot verify this information but we know that David Beren had been pretty accurate in the past with his leaks. Here is to hoping that this one comes to reality in the coming weeks.
If you are due for an upgrade, we suggest you hold on to it until June 20.