Gameloft released Men In Black 3 today and it is currently available at the Play Store for free. The movie on the other hand is set to launch on May 25 and I can tell you that i am definitely going to watch it!
As far as the gameplay is concerned, you play as a MIB agent who is in charge of the whole agency with the help of agent O, Agent K and Frank. The goal is to fight against a threat that is coming after mankind. The game is about 69MB large and a Wi-Fi connection is recommended to download it in order to avoid running through that precious data of yours.
According to reviews of the game, Men In Black 3 isn’t compatible with all Android devices-I couldn’t get to work on AT&T HTC One X. Otherwise, it does look If you’d like to grab it, head to the Play Store (links below).
CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR OWN MIB AGENCY
• Train your agents and assign them to missions
• Access a wide range of MIB weapons and gadgets like the Neuralyzer, the Deatomizer and the infamous Noisy Cricket.
• Build dozens of different rooms to upgrade your weapons and develop your agency.
TAKE DOWN ENEMIES IN 1969 & 2012 NEW YORK
• Travel in time to fight aliens in different areas of New York including Brooklyn, Times Square, and Central Park
• Utilize your agent’s futuristic weapons and equipment
• Meet dozens of aliens faithfully inspired by the Men in Black universe
ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE AGENCY
• Invite your friends from Gameloft LIVE! & Facebook to play
• Ask for your friends’ help during fights to defeat powerful aliens
• Visit your friends’ headquarters and get rewarded for lending a hand
(How to use QR codes)
Google Play Store