Android Central has gotten their hands of what it appears to be a leaked training document for Verizon employees about the upcoming Motorola Droid 3. The snapshot is showing a comparison chart between the D3, the Droid 2 Global and Droid X2.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Full slide-out-5-row keyboard with dedicated number row
- 4-inch 960×540 qHD display
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED Flash
- 16GB of internal storage with up to 32GB in removable storage
- Global phone capabilities
The Droid 3 will probably come with the OMAP 4430 dual-core processor as well as a 1500 mAh battery and a 512MB of RAM (let’s hope that I am wrong here, would love to see 1GB). I sure wanted to see more improvements out of Motorola, as far as hardware is concerned, on the Droid 3 because I just can’t see how current Droid 2 users would justify and updating their devices especially because of the lack of 4G LTE support of the D3.
What do you guys think? Anyone grabbing one these bad boys?
via Android Central