The folks at TmoNews have just gotten their hands on a leaked “Enterprise calendar” showing dates for Ice Cream Sandwich updates for some of their devices. The Samsung Galaxy S II will see Android 4.0 on May 14, followed by the HTC Amaze 4G and the HTC Sensation 4G which will get ICS on June 16th. Of course, Big Magenta hasn’t yet announce when they’ll roll out these updates meaning that this leak ain’t official until it is official.
Also found in this leaked memo are launch dates for some new devices such as:
- May 9th: Huawei Astor (low-end phone for 7-Eleven)
- July 11th: Huawei Buddy and Phoenix (myTouch QWERTY and slate, respectively)
- July 11th: Samsung Gravity TXT (new color)
- Aug 1st: Samsung T159 Cacao (low-end handset)
- Aug 15th: Samsung Apex Q (mystery device)
We were really surprised to not see the HTC One X, the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note which appeared in a leaked picture not too long ago. At this point, all we have to do is wait and see how things go – We’ll keep you updated.