If you missed out on ordering the developer edition of the HTC One M8 earlier, you should know that Amazon Wireless is currently selling it for the same price of $649.99 as HTC. This version of the phone is great if you’re not a fan of carrier bloatware and love having an unlocked bootloader. It is currently out of stock but Amazon is promising they’ll deliver it once it becomes available.
As far as specs are concerned, the HTC One M8 Developer Edition sports the same hardware features as the carrier-branded models. Also available on Amazon are the SIM-unlocked models which are going for $649.99 for the gunmetal grey and $699.99 for the glacial silver color.
Here is a reminder of the features of the phone:
- Display: 5-inch S-LCD 1920 x 1080 (441ppi)
- Weight: 5.64 oz. (160g)
- Dimensions: 46.3 x 70.6 x 9.35mm
- Software: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6
- Processor: 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Camera: Duo Camera with UltraPixel sensor (4.1MP)
- Storage: 32GB internal, up to 128GB via microSD
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- NFC: Yes
- WiFi: 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, dual-band
- Misc: IR Blaster, BoomSound, HTC Zoe, BlinkFeed, Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Network: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 | WCDMA: 850/AWS/1900/2100 with HSPA+ up to 21Mbps | LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 (B17/B5/B4/B2, carrier aggregation B4+17;B2+17), + roaming 2600/1800 (B7/B3)
Use the links below to grab the any of the unlocked models of the HTC One M8.