With all the recent leaks about the Galaxy Nexus, we’re pretty sure that you cannot wait for what Samsung and Google will announce today, during their event on Hong Kong. Doors will open at 9:30AM and the presentation will start at 10:00AM local time, on October 19.
We know for sure that Verizon will be given the honors of offering the Galaxy Nexus first. AT&T and T-Mobile may also have a shot at it especially when considering the fact that a Nexus device has cruised through the FCC with their bands. Other than the phone, you will also be able to learn about Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Nexus/ICS event will be live on the Android Developers’ YouTube channel on October 18 in the U.S. since we’re 12 hours behind Hong Kong’s local time. Here is the list of U.S. times depending on where you live:
- 9:30 p.m. Tuesday: EDT (Eastern Daylight time)
- 8:30 p.m. Tuesday: CDT (Central Daylight time)
- 7:30 p.m. Tuesday: MDT (Mountain Daylight time)
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday: MST (Mountain Standard time)
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday: PDT (Pacific Daylight time)
- 5:30 p.m. Tuesday: AKDT (Alaska Daylight time)
- 3:30 p.m. Tuesday: HAST (Hawaii-Aleutian standard time)
[button color=”light blue” link=”http://www.youtube.com/Android”]Watch the Samsung, Google Event Here[/button]