Vic Gundotra announced earlier that the Google+ Android application was going to get a new update along with its iOS counterpart. It is now live!
After you get it, you will notice a refreshed app with new features like a new stream design with comment previews and filtering search results. Here is the full changelog:
- New stream design (including comment previews and swiping through photo albums inline)
- Control the volume of posts that you see in your stream from individual circles/communities
- New app setup flow
- Filter search results by best or most recent
- Tell others about a community (by sharing it or sending an invitation)
- Re-share posts to communities
- Share your current location on your profile and control who can see it via G+ settings
The iPhone version of G+ saw the addition of the photo editing software Snapseed. Here is to hoping that Android gets the same treatment once in a while. Once updated, the software version of Google+ will change to v3.6. You can grab it directly from your phone or by using our link below. What do you guys think?
(How to use QR codes)
Google Play Store