If Google I/O is in your plans this year and want to spice things up while you’re there, we got a little something for you. Lookout is once again going to have their annual “Hangout with Lookout” party this year . There will be FREE food, UNLIMITED drinks and giveaways.
The folks at Lookout reached out to us and want to give you 10 tickets to the party. Winning is very simple. All you have to do is to drop a comment down below letting us know:
- How excited you are to party with Lookout
- Why you love Lookout
- What you’re most excited about at this year’s Google I/O conference
Here are the official details/rules of the party. Remember that you have to be 21 or over to get in:
- When: Tuesday, June 24 at 7:30 pm
- Where: Novela, 662 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
- What: Lookout’s annual Google I/O kickoff party, “Hangout with Lookout.” Drinks will start flowing at 7:30 pm at Novela in San Francisco and we’ll have tasty food and awesome entertainment. Free giveaways for the first 200 who show up at the door (arrive early: we had a line around the block last year!). *Please note that this event is 21 and over.
You have until Friday, June 12 at 11:59 PM EST to submit your entries. Winners will be picked randomly and will be contacted within 24 hours. Remember this contest is ONLY about winning a ticket to the Hangout with Lookout party and not to Google I/O 2014 (travel expenses are your responsibility).