Guess what happened while you slept like a little baby? A nice, clear image of the upcoming Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime leaked on the web. In addition to the pic, there was an accompanying video. While the pic was preservered, the video quickly removed. We have obtained a copy of the video, which you can see below.
Google and Samsung are expected to announce the Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime, along with Ice Cream Sandwich, on Tuesday, October 11 at the Samsung Unpacked event taking place during CTIA.
According to Gadgets.ro, the specs that BGR posted yesterday are correct, which are:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
I guess we’ll find out the truth on Tuesday!
Mobile viewing link