We hope you guys had a great week and that you didn’t miss Atlantis’ last trip to space. Other than that, if you missed anything related to Android, we got you covered. Here are the news that mattered this past week:
- HTC loses round one against Apple, still has a few tricks in its bag
- Verizon LTE phones incompatible with AT&T upcoming LTE network
- Google Q2 Earnings Call: $2.51 billion net earnings, 550,000 daily Android activations, 10m+ Google+ users, 250,000 market apps
- Judge tells Apple to chill out about speeding up lawsuit against Samsung
- InfoGraphic: Google+ vs. Facebook
- Apple does it again, HTC is the new target!
- HTC tells Apple to compete instead of suing competitors
- Top 5 Android phones at Verizon Wireless
- HTC Status now available at AT&T, Best Buy
- Motorola Atrix 4G Gingerbread Soak testing phase coming
- Is this the Samsung Galaxy S II / Galaxy Within for Sprint?
- T-Mobile MyTouch 4G slide to be released on July 27, pre-orders start July 19
- Motorola Bionic 4G XT875 specs surface
- Motorola DROID Bionic Sign-up page is up!
- Motorola Droid 3 now available at Verizon stores nationwide
- Motorola Xoom 4G LTE modular device cruises through FCC
- T-Mobile flips the HSPA+ switch on 56 additional markets
- Sony’s S2 Android tablet heading to AT&T
- Rumor: Motorola working 10-inch Android 4.0 tablet with high resolution
- SwiftKey X for phones and tablets is now available
- Spotify finally launches in the U.S.
- Download: New Android Market app for phones
- Scrabble finally makes its way to Android and it looks great!
- Evernote for Honeycomb tablets is now available in the Android Market
- Google Voice turns on spam filtering, a telemarketer’s nightmare
- WhitePages to go Android first, gave up on iOS because of long approval process
- PayPal unveils phone-to-phone NFC payment solution
- Hulu Plus for Android adds EVO 4G, Thunderbolt, myTouch4G and G2 to its list of compatible devices