DroidMatters weekly news roundup
This week has been crazy, we now know about Verizon’s upcoming releases, T-Mobile’s Galaxy S II and more. I hope everyone had a great week and just in case you missed out on some of the best Android news, we’ve got you covered!
- AT&T to put a stop to illegal tethering; no more joking around
- Android ranked top smartphone platform, has a 40 percent market share
- HTC reports record sales, acquires Dashwire
- Jumptap claims that we live in the “United States of Android”
- Motorola and Google buddying up against Apple in patent war
- Samsung Q2 earning results
- Heroes and villains Android mini collectibles now on sale, get yours before it’s too late!
- Logitech Revue Honeycomb beta leaked
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules pictures leaked
- Leaked Verizon Document unveils HTC Vigor, Samsung Stratosphere, Motorola Bionic and more
- Motorola DROID Bionic says Hi to Mr. Blurrycam
- Motorola Bionic specs detailed on MotoDev’s website, packed with OMAP4, 1GB RAM and more
- Motorola Bionic Sign up page goes Live, your email is needed
- HTC to unlock bootloaders using a web-based tool
- Rumor: Sprint’s Galaxy S II to be released in September, as the Epic Touch 4G
- Samsung and Sprint announce the Conquer 4G, releases August 21st for $99.99
- Motorola DROID X2 Gingerbread update is a Go
- Review: TouchWiz UX for the Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Galaxy Tab 8.9 3G U.K version in stock on August 12?
- Toshiba Thrive sleep bug fix now available