Don’t want to shed $229 for the newly announced LG G Watch? Would you like to save close to $60 on it? I have a way to do that.
AT&T lists the G Watch as an accessory, which it is actually. A promotion over at ATT.com allows you to save 25% when buy 3 or more accessories. This is very similar to the Nokia Fatboy Qi charger deal we posted a while ago.
Here is how to get the discount:
- Buy two of these Body Glove universal pouches or any other 2 accessories
- Add the LG G Watch to the cart
The total amount should be be $179 and you get free shipping.
As a reminder, the LG G Watch run on Android Wear which was announced on June 25. It packs the following specs:
- OS: Android Wear (Compatible with Android 4.3+)
- STRAP: 22mm (0.86inch) Changeable Watch Strap
- SCREEN: 1.65” IPS LCD
- DIMENSIONS: 37.9×46.5×9.95 mm
- BATTERY: 400 mAh
- PROCESSING: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor with 1.2GHz CPU
- WIRELESS: BT 4.0
- MEMORY: 512 MB / 4 GB
- PORTS & CONNECTORS: Micro USB on Charging Cradle
- SENSORS: 9 Axis (Accelerometer/Compass/Gyro)
Is this deal enticing enough to get the LG G Watch?