It is that time folks. You can now reserve your very own Galaxy Note 4. Most of the US carriers are allowing pre-orders except for T-Mobile which will begin next week, on September 24. The only reason I put this article together is for folks who are planning to buy the Note 4 but not sure where to get it. I also wanted to remind you that there is a trade-in offer where Samsung guarantees $200 for any working smartphone. Then only condition is you have to pre-order the phablet from ‘ any carrier or retailer in the U.S. from 9/19 through 10/16.’ The phone you will be trading has to have a value of $10 or more. Head to my previous post to read the directions.
A quick reminder of what’s inside the Note 4:
- Display: 5.7 inch (143.9mm) Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560 x 1440)
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 805 Processor
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Memory: 3GB of RAM
- Camera: Rear 16MP with OIS , front 3.7MP camera
- Storage: 32GB, micorSD support up to 128GB
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 176 grams
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIe, GPS / GLONASS / Baidu, NFC, Bluetooth® v 4.1 (BLE,ANT+), IR LED (Remote Control), USB2.0, MHL 3.0
- S Pen Optimized Features: Air Command (Action Memo, Smart Select, Image Clip, Screen Write)
S Note, Snap Note, Direct Pen Input
- Battery: 3,220 mAh, Adaptive Fast Charging
- Colors: Charcoal Black, Frost White
This is probably Samsung’s best Android device this year, probably ever. I had the chance to play with it and it feels nicer, faster and lighter than last year’s model. The Note 4 will sell for $750 off contract and $299 on contract from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon. Best Buy and Amazon are also going to carry it. If you’re ready to go, hit the link below. I will update the links as each retailer updates their sites.