Finally, Riptide GP has made it to the Android Market or should we say the “Tegra Zone” for $6.99 which we think is definitely worth it. Riptide is a water racing game especially designed for Tegra 2-equipped android devices and was created by Vector Unit.
Here are some of Riptide GP’s features:
- Unlock and master 6 screaming fast jet skis
- 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
- Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
- Alter your environment mid-race with interactive triggers
- Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and race against your Friends’ best split times with integrated OpenFeint™ support
- Designed specifically for phones and tablets using NVIDIA’s Tegra2, the world’s first mobile superchip.
- Easy and fun to pick up and play – delightfully challenging to master
You can get on your supercharged jet ski and explore all the twelve futuristic raceways. In addition to being a race game, you can also earn bonuses when you do tricks which can be done by tapping all over your touchscreen. You can get this awesome game for $6.99 through the Tegra Zone or the Android Market, you won’t regret it!
(How to use QR codes)
Android Market Link