[Deal] Buy the Galaxy Note 7 from Sam’s Club, get the Gear Fit 2 or 256GB microSD card plus $150 gift card
On the heels of yesterday’s announcement, Sam’s Club is offering a pretty decent deal on the Galaxy Note 7. Starting today, you can reserve your Note 7 to be picked up on August 19, get either the Gear Fit 2 smartwatch or the 256GB microSD card, and get a $150 Sam’s Club card. If you shop there, this deal drops the price to $730. The Gear fit 2 is selling for around $150-$180 on eBay. This deal could land you the phablet for around $580-$600 which isn’t bad at all.
It seems like only the AT&T model is included in this promotion. Sam’s club also mentions that they will waive the activation fee which is worth $36 if you purchase the phone between August 19 -21. To get the free Gear Fit 2, you do have to go through Samsung and fill out a form here. It may take up to 12 weeks to receive though. For more info, hit up the source link below.
Here is the fine print:
The Samsung Gear Fit 2 is only available through August 28, 2016 and is distributed by Samsung.
• Your Samsung Gear Fit 2 must be redeemed separately after you activate your new phone in club. Visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/GalaxyOffer for details.
• This reservation confirmation and the Sam’s Club receipt for your new phone will be required to receive the Samsung promotional offer.
• Your Sam’s Club gift card** will be provided in club when you pick up your phone.
• Waived activation and upgrade fees available on activation transactions dated August 19, 2016 to August 21, 2016.
• Payment for your order must be made in the club at the time of phone activation.
• Qualified new lines, upgrades, and add-a-lines with installment or two-year carrier agreement required.*
• Carriers and phone selection may vary by club.
• Valid Sam’s Club Membership required for purchase.