Are you one of those people who likes to swap watch faces all the time? If so, I found a site that will take care of your addiction (don’t have to be addicted though). FaceRepo is basically a repository of a lot of watch faces – round and square. In order to use them, you will need to download Facer ($0.99) from the the Play Store. Once you do that, follow these instructions (per Facerpro):
- Download the watch face of your choice.
- Open the Facer app.
- Go to the “My Watchfaces” screen.
- Tap the button in the top right corner. This will bring you to a file browser.
- Browse to the downloads folder where you just downloaded your watch face.
- Select the file you downloaded. This will add the face to your “My Watchfaces” screen.
- Tap the face you’d like to install on your watch.
- Tap the button in the top right corner to send the face to your watch.
You may find it a bit challenging to install a watch face at first. The more you do it, the easier it gets. The variety of faces is ridiculous guys. You can pick NFL, NHL and NBA teams, movies figures, high end watches mockups and more. If you hit the ‘info’ button, you’ll find a QR code which you can scan with your phone to start the download- or you can simply open the website on your device.
The goal of Facerepo is that you find all of what you’re looking for in their repository and not have to waste your time looking for watch faces all over the net. And if you happen to make your own watch faces and want to share them, you can submit them to the site. I do hope that a search bar gets added to Facerepo.com in the future to make it easier to look up a design. For more information, hit the source link below.