If you’re looking for an easy way to transfer your pictures or videos between your Android phone and your PC, Photo Transfer App will allow you to do that via your Wi-Fi network. You can also move you pictures from an Android phone to another Android phone and even to an iPhone and vice versa. It is currently featured as Amazon’s free app of the day with a discount of $2.
- Open the Photo Transfer App, select either send or receive.
- Pick which device you want to send your files to. In this case, I am using a Windows-based PC.
- Select the files you want to send and then type the URL given to you on you PC (URL will differ depending on the device receiving photos or videos)
- On your PC, you can simply click on the link to get the file. You can also download your transferred pictures as a zip file.
- And if you decide to do it the other way around (from PC to phone), click on either upload photos or videos to move files your Android device. Once it’s done, you will get a prompt telling you that it was saved to your “Photo Album” via the Gallery application.
Overall, this app has worked without issues and I was able to transfer pictures/videos from my Atrix 4G to my laptop flawlessly. If you want to give it a try, head to the Amazon Appstore where it is offered for free until the end of today.
(How to use QR codes)
Amazon Appstore link