Poll: Android users spend 56 minutes a day using their phones, how about you?

According to a study conducted with the help of thousands of participants who own phones with different operating systems, Nielsen have discovered that Android users, in average, spend 56 minutes per day playing around with apps or browsing the web. Two thirds of that time is spent on apps while the other third is spent on the web.

With 250,000+ Android apps available at the time of this writing, that means the remaining 249,950+ apps have to compete for the remaining 39 percent of the pie

Nielsen claims that the top 50 applications make up for 43 percent of the apps that Android users spend time on. There are 250,950 apps that have to compete for 39 percent of all time spent on apps while the remaining 50 apps account for 61 percent of the chart. I don’t know about you but I do spend more than 56 minutes per day on my phone, how about you (poll below)?

Source Nielsen blog
via AllthingSD

[polldaddy poll=5434494]