I am not going to hide that I ditched all office related apps for Quickoffice. Prior to doing that, I used OfficeSuite Pro 7 very often. It is one of highest rated mobile office apps out there. It regularly sells for $15 and it is free today only at the Amazon Appstore.
This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. You start a MS Word document, MS Excel spreadsheet, a PowerPoint presentation and more. The folks at Mobile systems recently added support for Box and improved compatibility with Swiftkey and Swype. Here are some of the main features:
- Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
- Templates – OfficeSuite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from Resume and Invoice templates to Travel Planner and Weight Loss Tracker templates, among others
- Extended Cloud support – now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. Google Drive support has been improved, by adding folder support, thus allowing for optimized document view
- Styles – apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
- Table design – ability to fashion an inserted table as per our library of tailor-made designs
- Formulas (display only)
- Animations in presentations
- A new PDF engine using library from Adobe, providing instant opening of large PDF files
Like what you see? Hit the link below to grab OfficeSuite Pro 7 while it’s free today. For a more detailed list of features, you ca always check out Mobisystems site.
Download: OfficeSuite Pro 7