One of our favorite players, MX Player, has received a new update today. MX player is an app that allow you play videos that are not normally supported by your phone’s default player. It does that thanks to popular codecs and formats like mp4, 3gp, avi, divx and others. It lets you zoom your videos, set the screen rotation and even adds subtitles to your movies.
The new update changelog is:
- Supports Android 5.0
- Added View menu on the media list screen for the selection of view mode, sorting order, display fields.
- Supports MOD audio files including .mod, .s3m, .xm, .it, and more.
- Added “Scroll to last played media” option under Settings > List.
- Added “Toggle playback with play button” under Settings > Player.
- Audio track can be disabled through the audio track selection box.
If you have an Android 5.0 powered device, you should be able to use the MX Player without any issues. It is worth noting that it still lacks Chromecast support but should work with apps like AllCast, Avia and BubbleUPnP. Hit the widget below and grab the MX player update.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad’ name=’MX Player’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]