Hey Motorola fans, the Motorola Atrix 2 is now available at AT&T for a very nice price of $99.99 with a two-year contract, the outright price is $449.99.
The Atrix 2 is an upgraded version of the original Atrix 4G, it has a slightly bigger screen, a more powerful camera, a better HSPA+ radio and a smaller battery. Here is the list of specs:
- UMTS 850/1900/2100
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 4G HSPA+ 21 Mbps (Category 14)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Internal memory: 8 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM, 2 GB microSD™ card (expandable to 32GB)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 4.3-inch qHD screen 960x540TFT (4-inch for original version), with more than 500,000 pixels for sharper, clearer display
- 8 MP camera ( 5MP for previous version) and LED flash with faster viewfinder start-up and shutter speeds than a digital camera
- Front-facing camera
- 1080p HD video capture, 30 frames per second playback
- 1785 mAh (1930 mAh for Atrix 4G)
I don’t know about you but I am really tempted to get my hands on this bad boy. I might head to my local AT&T store to check it out. For $100, I don’t think that you can go wrong with the Atrix 2 unless you care about locked bootloaders. Let us know if you’re getting one.