LG Revolution owners, there’s some good news for you today. Verizon Wireless has finally started to push the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update to your 4G LTE device. The OTA update is currently being pushed out to all LG Revolution phones, so if you haven’t been prompted to update, simply sit tight and wait for your turn. In addition to bringing Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the update also brings bug fixes and improvements, which you can see below.
Email and Messaging
- Email folders will now display in the correct order.
- The maximum attachment size is now set correctly, even when the Exchange service is configured with unlimited size attachments.
- Messages can now be stored on the SIM card. View these messages through the Settings menu, “Manage SIM card messages.”
- Correctly set Out of Office without having to set a start or end time.
- The popup message asking to delete accounts when changing the SIM card now displays correctly
- The cursor has been reshaped for easier text editing.
- List menu force close issue has been resolved.
- Issues have been fixed involving proper connectivity through the HDMI cable.
- Data now works correctly when toggling in Airplane mode.
Source: Verizon Wireless