If you don’t mind contracts, then this is a great deal. Best Buy is offering the newly released LG G3 for $100 on contract, $100 off the usual $200 price tag. The deal is good on the AT&T, Verizon and Sprint models. The non-commitment price is set at $699 which is higher than what AT&T ($580) is selling it for.
The LG G3 comes with the following features:
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: 2.5GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon 801 quad-core
- Memory: 2GB or 3GB RAM
- Display: 5.5 inches with 2560×1440; 538ppi
- Camera: 13 megapixel with OIS plus, laser autofocus; front facing 2.1MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB / 32 GB
- Expandable Storage: microSD up to 128GB
- Connectivity: HSPA/4G LTE, Wifi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0 LE + APT-x, NFC, USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Battery: 3,000mAh removabl
On top the discount, if you enter your email here before July 12, 2014 and reserve your phone, Best Buy will give you a $50 gift card either in store or online. If you need some convincing about the LG G3, you can always read our review. Otherwise, you can hit the link below.