Motorola is set to have a really nice Cyber Monday. They will be offering the new Moto X (2014) unlocked for $349, that’s $140 off folks. This a great deal if you are in the market for a top notch Android phone which already runs Android Lollipop. It is a great alternative to those of you who are on the fence to get the Nexus 6 because of its size. Assuming you get one on Monday, you’d basically pay $300 less than someone who’s getting the Nexus 6.
And if you’re a Verizon customer and don’t mind signing a two-year contract, this phone can be yours for a mere penny. If you aren’t a Big Red customer, Amazon is offering the same phone on AT&T for a $1 on contract.
To score the $140 off discount, you must register in this page on Monday from 11 am to 5 pm CST. These are the details of the sale:
- $140 off the price of an off-contract Moto X (2nd gen.).
- Moto X (2nd gen.) on Verizon Wireless starting at one cent. If a consumer signs up for a new account, has an eligible upgrade, or adds a line, they can get a 16gb Moto X for $.01, 32Gb for $50.01. Wood and leather available for an additional $25
- 30% off any accessories with the purchase of a Moto X (2nd gen.)*.
- Registration for the code is Mon, Dec. 1, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm CST OR while supplies last
- Codes must be redeemed by Monday 12/15 11:59 pm CST.
And if you’re planning to pick a Moto X (2nd gen.), there is a 30% discount on accessories. Students may be able to save an additional $50 if they go here and claim their code.