if you’re a CyanogenMod 9 user, you might want to update your device to the latest and greatest of CM9, release candidate 2. Today, the CM team announced that RC2 of CyanogenMod 9 was now available many to flash onto their device. CM9 RC2 brings bug fixes and updated translations.
Also new in RC2 of CM9 is support for additional devices. Starting today, the following devices can also enjoy all the Android 4.0 ICS goodies found in CM9:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (all variants)
- Samsung Galaxy SII on AT&T – Skyrocket
- Samsung Galaxy SII on T-Mobile – Hercules
- Samsung Galaxy Note on AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy SIII – i9300 (International GSM model)
If you’re a Galaxy S III owner, remember that CM9 RC2 is only available for the international GSM model of the GS III. If you’re on Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, or U.S. Cellular, do not attempt to flash it on your device; bad things will happen.
To get the latest release candidate for your device, head over to Get.CM today!