If you are a blogger that uses Blogger, the popular blogging platform that is owned by Google, you will be happy to know that the officlial Blogger app for Android is now available in the Android Market. With the new Blogger for Android app, you will now be able to post directly to your blog, regardless of where you are.
The new Blogger app features:
- Multiple accounts and blogs – You can log into multiple accounts and blogs that you have author rights to. If you have more than one blog, you won’t have to enter your credentials/log out each time you want to log into a new blog.
- Write and save/publish – You can write a post, assign labels, and then have the option to immediately publish it, or save it as a draft. You can then choose to publish the post later.
- Photos from camera and gallery – You can attach photos to your blog posting by snapping a picture directly from the blogger application or by selecting a previously stored picture from your gallery.
- Share from gallery or browser – See a website or image that you like? You can share to Blogger directly from your photo gallery or from the browser. Simply select share and choose Blogger as the application
- Share your location – Location sharing is an option. If you would like to share your location in your blog post, simply activate the location bar and choose your location.
- View drafts/published posts – Switch to the list view and view posts that were published or drafted using the Blogger application.
This is the first version of the Blogger app, so make sure that you send feedback to the developers. More great things are going to come to this app as newer versions are released in the future.