AT&T announced during CES that they will exclusively carry the ASUS PadFone X. However, they did not mention when they’ll start selling it. Today, they published the full spec sheet of the phone/tablet combo. AT&T usually turns to its consumer blog to introduce products that are nearing launch. So it shouldn’t be too long until it hits the shelves.
AT&T calls the PadFone X as “one of the most innovative devices of the decade.” As far as specs are concerned, it doesn’t sound that bad at all. The phone part of the PadFone X sports a 5-inch 1080p display (441PPI), while the station have a 9-inch 1900 x 1200 display (252PPI). Here are the rest of the features:
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 16GB of internal storage, up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: PadFone: 13MP Pixel Master + 2MP front-facing | PadFone Station: 1MP front-facing
- Weight: PadFone: 143.93 x 72.46 x 9.98 mm (150g) | PadFone Station: 250.4 x 172.25 x 11.63 mm (514g)
- Battery: PadFone : 2,300mAh | PadFone Station: 4,990mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0,GPS/aGPS, WiFi, LTE
Details about pricing and release date should be available soon. We’ll let you know if we hear something.
So how many of you are interested in getting the PadFone X?