According to Adobe’s release notes, an update to the flash player was needed to be released to address some bugs and also some security issues that had surfaced lately. This update will change the player’s software version to 10.3.185.23. It has been designed to fix a cross-site weakness which enables your phone to interact with other sites without your permission.
Here are the other enhancements:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices. (2853030)
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed. (2852889)
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml. (2834793)
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video. (2855425)
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices. (2855957)
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games. (2874651)
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode. (2874640)
You can manually check for the Flash Player update on your Android device or you can use either our direct link or scan the QR code below.
(How to use QR codes)
Android Market Link